Old February 7th 04, 04:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] romic@cix.compulink.co.uk is offline

Default Booklet uploaded

In article , (Richard
Griffin) wrote:

writes:

I have uploaded the contents of a booklet to web pages at the link
below:

http://www.romilepa.pwp.blueyonder.c...tbk/index.html

Thanks, Roger! Lots of very useful & clear information here, as ever.

Richard.
http://www.squarewheels.org.uk/

Ahh Hello Richard!

Long time no hear. When I get time I'll have to sort some more stuff out.
I'm currently changing over from Pagemaker to Page+ for all the booklet
stuff creation as it's much more user friendly. The Northern Line Line
Information Book is due for a revamp as it's only had minor updates since
2001, so I'll be doing that in Page+.

Roger