Old March 11th 11, 08:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default London Buses Run By The RATP

On Tue, 8 Mar 2011, Mizter T wrote:

RATP London United will continue providing bus services under (quite
tightly specified) contract to TfL, just as Abellio - owned by
Nederlandse Spoorwegen (the Dutch railway company, wholly state owned) -
and Arriva - owned by Deutsche Bahn (again wholly state owned) - also
do.

Of course, we mustn't forget our own Network Rail's many highly profitable
forays into applying their considerable professional expertise overseas.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

tom

--
Argumentative and pedantic, oh, yes. Although it's properly called
"correct" -- Huge