Old July 16th 03, 04:02 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Ian G Batten Ian G Batten is offline

Default the quest for safety

In article ,
Richard wrote:
1) Claiming that because you drive you have no right to argue for public
transport

If you drive, you have no right to argue that people shouldn't drive.
It's that simple. You also have no right to abuse the majority of car
drivers on the implicit claim that you're better.

2) Claiming that because you don't drive you are too naive and stupid to
argue for public transport

I don't think I've ever levelled that at David or Charlie. I guess I
might have levelled it against (shudder) Duhg, but that doesn't count.

It's the newsgroup equivalent of shouting "you're wrong 'cos you're fat".

Fat people don't make good adverts for diet plans.

ian