Old March 16th 11, 08:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Is it too much to expect buses to actually stop at bus stops?

On Wed, 16 Mar 2011, Richard wrote:

On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 16:49:12 -0600, (Roy Badami)
wrote:

In article ,
Arthur Figgis wrote:

Last year I had a bus driver in Germany get very rude in two languages
because I had put my arm out.

Interesting - I'd somehow thought Germany was a put-arm-out country.
Maybe I'm wrong about the whole continental Europe thing then, I dunno
now.

I wouldn't say that -- I think the "no arms" is particularly a
German-speaking thing.

Not since 1945.

Look, someone had to say it, okay!

tom

--
Linux is like a FreeBSD fork maintained by 10 year old retards. --
Encyclopedia Dramatica