Old March 17th 11, 06:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Scott Scott is offline

Default Stones Thrown At Central Line Train

On Thu, 17 Mar 2011 15:05:10 +0000, Kenny wrote:

In message
,
Paul writes
Saw this on the BBC news.

From the article-
"An investigation has been launched and officers are working to
establish the full circumstances surrounding the incidents, including
establishing exactly what was used to smash the windows."

If I were prosecuting I would prefer to have all the evidence
available.

I'll save them the bother. Some kids threw stones (does it really
matter?) at the train, some windows were broken. Perhaps if they tried
to catch the culprits and dealt with them severely rather than the usual
slap on the wrist, the little b*****ds might learn...