Old March 19th 11, 06:50 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Nick Leverton Nick Leverton is offline

Default SLL alterations at Clapham Jn

In article ,
Mizter T wrote:

On Mar 18, 11:01*pm, Nick Leverton wrote:

Out of interest, why cannot Platform 1 be reinstated ? *I've not been
to CJ for some years as you may be able to deduce

Rusty. The deck, not the rails. (Which are long gone.)

It's this bit that's the problem - could only find a 'snow day' photo:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/laliparikh/3274981228/

Aha, thanks. Not a view of it that I recall seeing before but it does
look a bit flimsy even in that picture.

Nick
--
Serendipity: http://www.leverton.org/blosxom (last update 29th March 2010)