Old February 7th 04, 10:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Joe Joe is offline

Default Bus Routes.

"Kat" wrote in message
I'm fine at showing people best routes to use on the Underground but
does anyone have any ideas about the most useful ten/twenty bus routes
to learn?
The ones I know well are, 279, 253, 29, 8 (plus 25 and other local ones)
TIA

Prehaps the Ex-StationLink routes (is it 205 & 207)
--
To reply direct, remove NOSPAM and replace with railwaysonline
For Train Information, The Latest News & Best photos around check out the