Old April 2nd 11, 09:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Scott[_3_] Paul Scott[_3_] is offline

Default More on the Latchmere Curve parly train

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message
On 02 Apr 2011 19:29:30 +0100 (BST), Theo Markettos
wrote:

Paul Scott wrote:
So was this a BBC archive piece, or recent?

From today. Here are his pieces in the Independent:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...o-2260119.html
http://www.independent.co.uk/travel/...s-2259314.html

And he didn't really get the bus service story right either as there are
two versions of the W13 bus serving Milton Keynes and local villages.
One version runs more frequently that his 4 times a year version. I'd
always assumed Mr Calder concentrated on facts - it would seem I was
wrong.

I suppose being totally accurate it isn't the 'Latchmere Curve' either - the
lines being operated over are the up and down Kensington between Latchmere
No 1 Jn and Longhedge Jn, and then over part of the Ludgate lines - the
latter becoming part of ELL phase 2 idc...

Paul S