Old April 2nd 11, 11:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Theo Markettos Theo Markettos is offline

Default More on the Latchmere Curve parly train

Paul Corfield wrote:
And he didn't really get the bus service story right either as there are
two versions of the W13 bus serving Milton Keynes and local villages.
One version runs more frequently that his 4 times a year version. I'd
always assumed Mr Calder concentrated on facts - it would seem I was
wrong.

Not quite. He said the W13 from MK to Henlow. He's correct in saying that
only runs on fifth Tuesdays of the month, when it continues to Stondon (all
of these services are by request). On third Tuesdays the other version of
the W13 goes to Stondon and Shefford (via a different route). The combined
W13 service runs to Stondon on both the third and fifth Tuesdays, so it runs
16ish times a year. I don't really see why these two services have the same
number as they share no stops in common except in central MK.

http://www.miltonkeynes.gov.uk/trans.../Wanderbus.pdf

Theo