Old July 16th 03, 04:29 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Richard Richard is offline

Default the quest for safety

Richard's claim is he'll never have an accident, but everyone else is a
danger to themselves and others. He's not alone amongst IAM people in
this belief.

This is not a correct interpretation of my statements.

I agree that self-glorification is tiresome to read and often arrogant.

However you directly criticised my personality and I think I am justified in
defending myself, even if that includes claims that my lower average speed
is likely to reduce my risk of being involved in an injury accident.

Perhaps I should start criticising you personally and see how long it takes
you to start defending yourself in a way which then comes across as
arrogant.