Old April 6th 11, 08:57 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Massive Disruption at Paddington - Very Badly Handled Yet Again

On Tue, 5 Apr 2011 21:12:39 +0100
"Nick P" wrote:
By the way you tell it you'd be happy to ignore any chance of preventing
this happening again and let any possible guilty parties get away free. In
that case, why bother having police at all?

It doesn't take 15 hours to photograph the road, measure distances and
clear it. Witness statements can be taken after the road is cleared.

I do agree that 15 hours is rather long for a RTA investigation but I'm not
sure that many people were delayed for the airport. The crash happened

Well the airport isn't the only important destination for the M11. Its
the main route from london to cambridge amongst other things.

B2003