Old February 8th 04, 03:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Peter Lawrence Peter Lawrence is offline

Default Station Close, Finchley Central

On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 12:07:59 -0000, "John Rowland"
wrote:

Hi all,

Has Finchley Central station been relocated from the Station Close area? Did
the station's name change when it was relocated? TIA.

David Leboff's book confirms my view that is is still the original
Great Northern station. I am not clear whether the relative status of
the entrances was changed at some point however..

AS a tube station it has always been Finchley but ion steam days it
was Finchley and Hendon and then Finchley Church End.
--
Peter Lawrence