Old April 6th 11, 02:47 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Massive Disruption at Paddington - Very Badly Handled Yet Again

On Wed, 06 Apr 2011 13:05:49 +0100
Graeme Wall wrote:
On 06/04/2011 09:50, d wrote:
On Tue, 05 Apr 2011 20:49:52 +0100
Charles wrote:
On Tue, 5 Apr 2011 13:44:05 +0000 (UTC),

On Tue, 5 Apr 2011 14:22:31 +0100
Chris (ukonline really) wrote:
They may not even understand the language. How on earth do you suppose

They could always try learning it. Just a thought...

A bit hard when your husband has effective control on your activities.

Utter drivel. How hard is it to buy an english book, watch TV, listen
to the radio? And unless they had 2 minutes notice they would have known
they were going to britain and could have learnt some before they left home.
So stop making excuses for these people.

You really haven't a clue, have you?

I have plenty thanks. Unfortunately you and Ellison and just a couple of
hand wringing liberal apologists and the reason my council tax bill comes
with about 20 different languages at the back - all paid for by tax payers
naturally. Funny how in france you either learn french or suffer the
consequences but I don't see any human rights muppets squawking about that.

B2003