Old April 6th 11, 06:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Michael R N Dolbear Michael R N Dolbear is offline

Default New countdown sign locations

Paul Corfield wrote

At present the timetable info is just what Journey Planner holds -
irritatingly referring to intervals rather than minutes past the hour
although even this practice varies widely between services. However

the
interface is clearly designed to pick up real time info when TfL link

it
across to I-Bus data. I have to say it looks quite promising [...]

As noted, nexsbuses.mobi (which is run by traveline ) has the the
underlying minutes past the hour for TfL bus services right now. Try
Kingston Eden street D1 for a mix of TfL (time table) and non-TFL (time
table plus occasional real time info for Abellio Surrey).

--
Mike D