Old April 6th 11, 08:59 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Graeme Wall Graeme Wall is offline

Default Massive Disruption at Paddington - Very Badly Handled Yet Again

On 06/04/2011 20:44, Ian wrote:
At Gatwick, three of us coach drivers had instructions to take a load
to Stansted. Being haemophrenic types, we decided one would do M25
anticlockwise, one M25 clockwise, and one (me ) through the middle of
London. (to see which was quickest - traffic was light, it was now the
small hours).

Going through the Victoria area aiming towards Park Lane, there was
nearly a riot from the passengers.... "There's the bloody hotel we
left 24 hours ago!!!!!"

OK, who was quickest?

--
Graeme Wall