Old April 6th 11, 09:34 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Charles Ellson Charles Ellson is offline

Default Massive Disruption at Paddington - Very Badly Handled Yet Again

On Wed, 6 Apr 2011 15:40:35 +0000 (UTC), d
wrote:

On Wed, 06 Apr 2011 16:32:06 +0100
Graeme Wall wrote:
Utter drivel. How hard is it to buy an english book, watch TV, listen
to the radio?

Very hard if your spouse has you under effective house arrest.

And unless they had 2 minutes notice they would have known
they were going to britain and could have learnt some before they left

home.
So stop making excuses for these people.

You really haven't a clue, have you?

I have plenty thanks. Unfortunately you and Ellison

Who he ?

and just a couple of
hand wringing liberal apologists

As I said, you haven't got a clue.

Ah, standard issue get-me-out-of-this-hole-i've-dug response #1 - if you have
no answer just keep repeating yourself and hope the other person gives up.

ITYF you got your repetition in first.

Sad.

You said it.