Old April 7th 11, 12:44 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Massive Disruption at Paddington - Very Badly Handled Yet Again

On Thu, 07 Apr 2011 12:16:31 +0100
Graeme Wall wrote:
On 07/04/2011 09:44, d wrote:
On Wed, 06 Apr 2011 16:50:59 +0100
Graeme wrote:
As I said, you haven't got a clue.

Ah, standard issue get-me-out-of-this-hole-i've-dug response #1 - if you

have
no answer just keep repeating yourself and hope the other person gives up.

Sad.

ROTFL

Thats standard response #2. Are you going to work your way through the
entire list, do you have any sort of cogent argument you could put forward
or will your next reply be "troll" or "*plonk*" which are #3 and #4
respectively?

I suggest you go and watch Midsomer Murders, you won't find anything to
frighten you there.

Who's frightened? Seems to me people like you are the scared little mice.
Too timid to tell people to buck up and learn the language because you can't
deal with confrontation no matter how mild.

B2003