Old April 8th 11, 02:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Massive Disruption at Paddington - Very Badly Handled Yet Again

On Thu, Apr 07, 2011 at 07:55:44AM -0500, wrote:

I agree that people shouldn't commit suicide in this way, but if they've
got to the state where they're going to kill themselves, they're probably
not thinking properly anyway.

Having dealt with a mentally ill neighbour, I find myself not giving a
**** how they're thinking if their actions are inconsiderate of others.
We should send their family the bill for cleaning up the mess.

Unfortunately, although jumping under a train is often thought of as a
quick sure way of going, it's rarely that ...

If I ever have to off myself, it'll be a sharp knife into my heart. It
really is the only way to be *sure* which is also relatively painless.

--
David Cantrell | Bourgeois reactionary pig

hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." -- H. L. Mencken