Old April 11th 11, 03:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Heightened Security & Photography

On Mon, 11 Apr 2011 07:53:19 -0700 (PDT)
" wrote:
On a lighter note, have you met Boltar? I reckon you two would get on
famously.

No. Although he talks a lot of good sense about transport, on just
about everything else he's a useless piece of evil right-wing ****. I

Its nice to be loved.

mean, he actually thinks the recent rioters were bad guys, instead of
the plucky little heroes standing up against the bourgeois control-
freaks running the powers that be. How wrong could he get?

Well quite. I probably just need to drink more Guardian Cola and then I'll
get better.

B2003