Old April 11th 11, 08:42 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Paul Scott[_3_] Paul Scott[_3_] is offline

Default Airtrack shelved

"Chris" wrote in message

IU wonder whether any part of Reading remodelling will now be
scrapped?....
Wasn't at least one platform meant to be for AirTrack?

Yes - but I expect it would be useful anyway, as it allows far more
flexibility for the existing FGW and SWT trains, with or without Airtrack.
That's no guarantee the scope might not change though, as from what I can
see the work hasn't actually reached the point of no return.

Paul S