Old April 12th 11, 10:54 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Heightened Security & Photography

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 12:37:12PM +0100, Mizter T wrote:

Yes Pippa, it's hard to believe it but it seems you've finally found proof
that operatives sit in the TfL Lair Of Doom buried deep under London looking
for ways to purposefully frustrate everyone - they monitor all
communications, and are perpetually tinkering with things so as to cause
frustration so as to please their twisted psyches. Even when you do
encounter supposed helpfulness, if you look deep into their eyes you'll see
the tell tale giveaway signs that they aren't like you or I, but are in fact
lizards, who exist here on earth to fulfill some devilish masterplan so
obscure and unfathomable that we can merely wonder and shudder at their
fundamental evil.

Yes, that's an excellent description of someone who would deliberately
generate URLs for useful information that can't be bookmarked.

--
David Cantrell | Minister for Arbitrary Justice

Immigration: making Britain great since AD43