Old April 12th 11, 07:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Arthur Figgis Arthur Figgis is offline

Default Heightened Security & Photography

On 10/04/2011 12:27, Railist wrote:

I suppose my point is that if you want to take pictures, take a print
out of that webpage from TfL with you! And that if people mention
security as a reason for anything, I instantly lose interest in what
they are saying. It seems such an easy one-excuse-fits-all kind of
answer.

I used Oktyabrskaya station on the Minsk metro a fortnight ago.
Photography is apparently banned on the metro, which must be why they
are safe from bad things happening...

--
Arthur Figgis Surrey, UK