Old April 14th 11, 10:44 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Scott[_3_] Paul Scott[_3_] is offline

Default Heightened Security & Photography - bicycles

wrote in message

I can see both sides of the argument about taking bikes on trains and I
realise that everybody's not the same, but I wish they'd ban them from the
Overground, at least at peak and other busy times.

There are already various banned times on the Overground - but I expect
there's little or no enforcement - especially on DOO routes.

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/roadusers/cycl...aspx#section-4

Paul S