Old April 15th 11, 08:54 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Heightened Security & Photography

On Thu, 14 Apr 2011 18:17:22 +0200
Neil Williams wrote:
On Thu, 14 Apr 2011 04:59:25 -0500,
wrote:
in class 450s I try to get in the marked bike space but passengers

don't
usually agree.

IMO tip-up seats in these areas are a bad idea. People like to sit
there; better to keep it as standing space.

I agree , ditch those daft flip up seats - and fit proper seats instead.
Commuter trains are for transporting people, not equipment. If someone can't
fit their bike in thats just tough ****. People don't expect to fit a
non folding bike on a bus so why should they expect to fit one on a train?

B2003