Old February 7th 04, 07:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Graeme Wall Graeme Wall is offline

Default Fatality at Balham?

In message
Roland Perry wrote:

In message , Matt Ashby
writes
Surely when investigating a crime, the police should be given all the
time that they need.

There have to be some external parameters. What if there was a death at
7pm on a Friday, and the police said "we want until noon on Monday,
because we don't work weekends any more". That's an extreme example, but
surely the long time it took to investigate this particular incident
points to a lack of immediately available resources, rather than a lot
of work being required.

Points to nothing of the sort, how do you know what amount of work was
required?

--
Graeme Wall
This address is not read, substitute trains for rail.