Old April 15th 11, 02:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mike Bristow Mike Bristow is offline

Default Heightened Security & Photography

In article ,
Neil Williams wrote:
Though I don't recall
seeing wheelchair spaces on deep Tube trains (the standbacks on the
Picc are for luggage for Heathrow passengers!),

You don't look had enough

At least northern, jubilee, and central have them.

but if there are they
will otherwise provide room to stand, not wasted space.

Northern, and Central have tip-up seats; the Jubilee has standing
room (which is fairly well used in the rush hour).

If i recall correctly, that is. I don't use the tube as much as I
used to (I tend to use a bike instead).

--
Mike Bristow