Old April 18th 11, 09:50 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Heightened Security & Photography

In message , at 04:15:20
on Mon, 18 Apr 2011, remarked:

They were certainly using the space at Ely today. There was a blockade
between there and Cambridge with lots of coaches, separately provided
by FCC, NXEA and Cross Country.

So presumably you could choose which virtual-train to use for the trip?

Since I was only there so my daughter could avoid using one, I don't know.

As long as you didn't have a ToC-specific train ticket[1] you'd be OK to
use any, I reckon.

[1] And I think they try to avoid issuing specific-train Advance
Purchase tickets in scenarios like this.