Old April 20th 11, 08:55 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Mail Rail exploration

On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 00:59:11 -0700 (PDT)
Chris wrote:
Yes, I've travelled on it as well, but my memory fades as to how long
ago it was. It was certainly earlier than 2008, and still working. We
got a trip on a Saturday, I think, before Sunday colldections started
& it was quiet.
THe VIP coach experience mentioned above rings a bell too, but we did
the full length of the line.

What state is mailrail in at the moment - has it been mothballed or have
they dismantled it and sold off the stock?

B2003