Old April 21st 11, 07:44 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Graeme Wall Graeme Wall is offline

Default What does it take to be a Transport Correspondent?

On 21/04/2011 08:35, Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 08:24:16 on Thu, 21
Apr 2011, Graeme Wall remarked:
Have a look here
http://districtdave.proboards.com/in...?board=jubilee
for what really happened, though there is a bit of jargon,

I hadn't looked at that site for a while. the first item reads:

It is with great sadness that we have to announce that Dave Maloney,
known to us all as "District Dave" and the first founder of this site,
passed away peacefully at his home this morning following several
months illness.

Dated a little over a month ago. I'm sure it was reported here, or was
it utl?

The latter probably, I'm not subscribed to utl.

--
Graeme Wall
Railway Miscellany at www.greywall.demon.co.uk/rail