Old April 22nd 11, 12:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] romic@cix.compulink.co.uk is offline

Default That Jubilee meltdown again: can you see what is wrong with this picture?

It's difficult to see much detail in the photo. I can't see a CRID, but
the SCD is in position so a CRID wouldn't be needed. It's hard to tell,
but it looks as if the SCD has been put down the opposite way, not that it
matters. The Hi-vi looks standard.

I assume that the cab is still opened up (presumably so there is still
contact with the controller over the train radio (the radio is lost when
the cab is shut down)). The train's not going to go anywhere with no
traction current, and the train would be secure anyway.

Roger

*From:* Offramp
*Date:* Fri, 22 Apr 2011 00:19:02 -0700 (PDT)

http://i.thisislondon.co.uk/i/pix/20...Train2_415.jpg
Have a look at the CRID. Anything odd?
What about the lights on the train?
Is that a standard h-vi?
I particularly like the guy with the earphones - what if someone
shouts a warning to him?