Old April 22nd 11, 04:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
D7666 D7666 is offline

Default What does it take to be a Transport Correspondent?

On Apr 22, 5:50*pm, wrote:

I fear that entropy enjoyed an early triumph in his cognitive processes.

Water turning to ice can crack stone or raise objects increasing their
potential energy. It requires heat to be removed for this to happen, not added.
So where does that leave your simplistic 19th century argument now?

You really REALLY R-E-A-L-L-Y do need to study thermodynamics.

When you do, you will realise where entropy comes into all that and
what we are talking about.

You are just burying yourself deeper and deeper by continuing to argue
about a subject you clearly know little about.

I'll leave you to either study what we have recommended or go on on
your false belief. Your choice.

Either way this is the last comment from me as clearly you don't want
to take advice form professionals who do this sort of thing for a
living.

--
Nick