Old April 23rd 11, 10:04 AM
Robin9 Robin9 is offline
Senior Member

Location: Leyton, East London

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
How will they enforce a no left turn? Doesn't make sense unless they
physcially block the left side of the road where it joins the 406.
Wouldn't put it past them however.

B2003
They have now blocked the left turn from the A406 into Melville Gardens. It is still possible to drive from Melville Gardens onto the A406. The other day I saw a few very determined motorists make complicated nine-point turns into Melville Gardens to escape from the traffic jam. I was not offended by their irreverence. I admired their bravado.