Old May 4th 11, 11:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default South West Trains diverted at Wimbledon?

In article 01cc0a8f$ac2af800$LocalHost@default, (Michael
R N Dolbear) wrote:

Your "in both directions" is most interesting as is peter's "going
north". During my commuting years my train took that route a number of
times (to the considerable surprise of many passengers) but only in the
Down direction..

I thought I remembered discussions here that Up wasn't or couldn't be
used.

It can be used but involves conflicting moves at Point Pleasant Junction
due to removal of the bridge from East Putney across the Windsor lines
some years ago.

--
Colin Rosenstiel