Old May 5th 11, 03:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.railway
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Croxley Rail Link "Exhibition" dates

"1506" wrote:

On May 5, 2:38 pm, burkey wrote:

Croxley Rail Link “Exhibition” dates.

http://www.croxleyraillink.com/consultation.aspx

Consultation

The Croxley Rail Link project is committed to working with local
stakeholders and members of the public to ensure that the scheme
reflects the needs of the local community.
We want to hear your views, please contact us with your comments.
We are holding public exhibitions to promote awareness of the scheme
and to engage with the local community.
We encourage you to come along and share your views on the scheme;
there will be detailed information about the project, including 3D
visualisations and an opportunity to register your comments.
The exhibitions are as follows:
Unit 17, Charter Place Shopping Centre, Watford Town Centre, WD17 2RU
Thursday 26th May 12.00pm - 8.00pm
Friday 27th May 10.00am - 5.00pm
Saturday 28th May 11.00am - 4.00pm
St Oswald's Church Hall, 17 Malvern Way, Croxley Green, Rickmansworth,
WD3 3QL
Wednesday 1st June 12.00pm - 8.00pm

Enough consultation already. JUST DO IT!

http://www.hm-treasury.gov.uk/