Old February 9th 04, 12:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Helen Deborah Vecht Helen Deborah Vecht is offline

Default Text message alerts.

(CJG Now Thankfully Living In The North)typed

No response from London Underground about the problem. However I am
fully informed about how rubbish the service is on the Met Line. Which
is useful when your living up here.

Here's what I did.

I forgot my original User ID and its PIN.

I registered for alerts on the same phone, with the same personal
details with a new User ID & PIN.

I then got an email from TFL which mentioned my old User ID. I still
couln't remember my PIN but 'reset' this on the website.

I could then adjust both requests for alerts online.

The same could just work for you...

--
Helen D. Vecht:

Edgware.