Old May 9th 11, 05:23 AM posted to uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.railway
1506[_2_] 1506[_2_] is offline

Default Croxley Rail Link "Exhibition" dates

On May 8, 9:33*pm, Mizter T wrote:
On May 8, 9:23*pm, 1506 wrote:

On May 8, 9:07*pm, Mizter T wrote:

On May 7, 6:49*pm, 1506 wrote:

[snip]
Moreover, it is not TfL's job to operate rail service accross Hertford
County.

What's a county in the American state of North Carolina got to do with
this?!

You know very well to which Hertford County I refer.

But I don't know why you refer to it like that - this be Englandshire
after all.

Technically accurate, thought provoking, and appeals to one who mildly
Aspergers. Why do our friends accross the Irish sea reverse the word
order (e.g. County Carlow) I wonder?