Old May 11th 11, 10:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london
zen83237 zen83237 is offline

Default Here We Go Again - New Tube Strike Dates Revealed

"Roland Perry" wrote in message
In message , at 12:53:50 on Wed,
11 May 2011, Zen83237 remarked:
Compare the RMT's actions with this
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-13360741

Are you alluding to the apparent lack of union support for this chap?

What you can't tell from the story is how much of a danger the trolley was
to trains, and what other, safer, action could have been taken, which
would not have infringed the rules.

I alluding to the fact that the tube train driver knowingly breached safety
rules and the RMT are ****ed that the driver was sacked for infringing
safety rules. This guy got sacked but I don't see anybody striking to have
him reinstated, but then he is not a driver.