Old May 16th 11, 01:02 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default The PAYG Oystercard rip off

In message , at 06:30:28
on Mon, 16 May 2011, remarked:

And that's a site with a very good English-language rendition of
its rules. I never did find anything as useful for Lisbon, so
reluctantly used taxis instead.

Have they still got their wonderful ancient trams?

Yes, although I think some have been rebuilt. None go to the airport
(nor does the Metro), which is the sort of issue I was grappling with -
especially as it's so close to the City Centre. Trams hug the kilometre
closest to the river front.

I see from this map I might have needed the 44 bus (from Oriente
station).

http://mappery.com/map-of/Lisbon-Bus-Tram-and-Metro-Map