Old May 18th 11, 01:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] romic@cix.compulink.co.uk is offline

Default New Carto-Metro map - v2.0

In article ,

*From:* Basil Jet
*Date:* Wed, 18 May 2011 13:29:29 +0100

On 2011\05\18 13:13,
wrote:

I_ve just noticed that there appear to be problems with the
online map
when you click on the station for the Google map / destination
board
links. I am not sure if this is a network problem or something
else. I_ve
let Franklin know and no doubt it will be sorted shortly.

Thanks. Someone should also let him know that "Thames River" is not
British English.

You can blame me for that for missing it when proof reading, although I
must admit I didn't even realise that the name was there :-)

Roger