Old May 20th 11, 07:41 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul G Paul G is offline

Default New Carto-Metro map - v2.0

Bugger. Can anyway tell that I hit the wrong key! Apologies all.

In message , Paul G
writes
Martin. You'll like this.

In message ,
writes
Franklin has now uploaded v2.0 of his London Carto-Metro map.
http://carto.metro.free.fr/metro-tram-london/

There are significant changes to the previous version (v1.1) including:

Croydon Tramlink has been added.

Northern City Line has been added

The future ELL extension to Clapham Junction has been added, together with
the new platform arrangement (work not yet started)

The NR track layout from Clapham Junction to the Stewarts Lane area has
been added and the Latchmere Curve updated to show the recent changes

Some NR lines detail has been added to areas where they connect or used to
connect with the Underground lines, such as at Finsbury Park

Platform numbers have been added

On the online map, clicking on the station now takes you that station’s
departure boards site

Any known errors from the v1.1 map have been corrected, but please let
Franklin know if you find anything that appears to be wrong

I’ve just noticed that there appear to be problems with the online map
when you click on the station for the Google map / destination board
links. I am not sure if this is a network problem or something else. I’ve
let Franklin know and no doubt it will be sorted shortly.

Roger