Old May 29th 11, 08:37 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Calculating fares from boundary of one zone to another

On May 29, 9:16*am, "Ian F." wrote:
Is there an easy way to do this? I can't find anything on line to help to
work out what the balance would be from, say, boundary zone 3 into zone 4..
Unless I'm missing something which is quite feasible at my time of life.

I assume you're referring to Oyster PAYG, what with your reference to
a 'balance'.

From the boundary of zone 3 (i.e. its outer edge) into zone 4, that
would just be a single fare for zone 4.

There a list of all the fares at the TfL-rate (Tube, DLR, LO and some
NR lines) here...
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tickets/14416.aspx

....and on this page there's a list of fares at the NR-rate, and also
'through' NR+TfL fares (i.e. journeys that encompass both modes):
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tickets/14414.aspx

So on the Tube an off-peak z4 fare would be £1.30, and a peak one
would be £1.40.