Old May 29th 11, 03:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Southern 90% ticket sale (Advance tix only) on Thur 26 May, for one day only.

In message

, at 03:00:47 on Sun, 29 May 2011, robsignals
remarked:
BTW is it correct that some geographic locations are at a disadvantage
when an internet site is overloaded, it always seems lile it in
Worthing, think we're at the back of the queue behind Brighton! See
others saying they've got tickets while I've spent hours getting
nowhere, really angry.

It'll vary more according to who is your ISP, than where you are.