Old May 30th 11, 10:27 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Stephen Furley Stephen Furley is offline

Default South Tottenham and GOBLIN electrification

On May 30, 10:37*am, "
wrote:

I didn't think that there were plans to electrify the GOBLin, especially
considering that they relatively recently received new rolling stock.

I think it is planned, but I don't know on what timescale.

If they do electrify, then will it be overhead or 3rd rail?

It would be 25 kV overhead, as are the short sections of the line
which are already electrified, Woodgrange Park Junction to Barking
Station Junction and between the Junctions either side of South
Tottenham station.

Will they
also use 378s? Are there enough available for such a service?

Don't know.