Old June 6th 11, 05:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london
tim.... tim.... is offline

Default Olympic impact on commuters and deliveries - serious worries

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message
On Sun, 5 Jun 2011 17:49:58 +0100, "tim...."
wrote:

I don't understand this "night" peak.

AIUI about 6 million people create the normal London peak flows. Even if
all of the Olympic venues finish late it isn't going to be more than
250,000, a fraction of the normal peak so why's it a problem?

I was merely relating what I have heard / read at work

I wasn't referring to anything you wrote.

I was talking about things that I myself had read in the press

tim