Old June 8th 11, 03:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Graeme Wall Graeme Wall is offline

Default Tox to be boxed

On 08/06/2011 15:19, Chris Tolley wrote:
Tom Anderson wrote:

On Wed, 8 Jun 2011, Recliner wrote:

"Neil wrote in message

On Jun 8, 2:07 pm, wrote:

Yup, I was surprised he was that old -- I assumed he was nearer 20.

He's been at it a good few years now though... I suspected mid 20s or
early 30s. There are muppets of all ages...

I'd assumed there were several Tox's, with new ones replacing those who
retired when they graduated from their teenages.

I'm Tox!

(offstage: No, i'm Tox!)

Chorus from train operators: We're TOCs.

So we can expect BTP to arrest the miscreants who tag trains with purple
f's then?

--
Graeme Wall
Railway Miscellany at www.greywall.demon.co.uk/rail