Old June 9th 11, 06:51 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Arthur Figgis Arthur Figgis is offline

Default Tox to be boxed

On 09/06/2011 07:16, The Gardener wrote:

In spite of that, I cannot hide my pleasure at the news that that
idiot has got his comeuppance. The most annoying thing about the
antics of idiots like him is that had he had an accident while
"tagging", who would have been liable? The railway, of course!

A while ago a yoof got squished while walking through a tunnel in south
London with a bag of spray cans. There was the obligatory "we don't
understand what he can have been doing" from his family in the papers,
but a distinct lack of public sympathy (other than the driver and
cleaners etc).

--
Arthur Figgis Surrey, UK