Old June 9th 11, 06:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Ross[_3_] Ross[_3_] is offline

Default Tox to be boxed

On Wed, 8 Jun 2011 05:04:41 -0700 (PDT) [UTC], Neil Williams wrote:

[...]
I don't so much mind graffiti on boring, bare, functional concrete
walls where it's artistic (e.g. Banksy) - you see a lot of this in
Germany and it isn't really a problem.

I rather get the impression from comments made to me when travelling
around Germany that the Germans disagree with your conclusion, but
have just given up trying to keep on top of the problem.

They see it as distinctly undesirable, but it simply costs too much to
deal with.
--
Ross

Speaking for me, myself and I. Nobody else
- unless I make it clear that I am...