Old June 9th 11, 10:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Dulieu[_3_] Steve Dulieu[_3_] is offline

Default Exiotic cars in London?

"Martin Rich" wrote in message
o.uk...

"KilieLaurissa" wrote in message

London is full of these typed of expensive cars, for examples, a
mercedes mclarren and lots of bugatti's and paganni zonda and
lamborghini's !!
I want to know what do these people work in London? How they learn to
drive such kind of cars?

There's a rather nice 1960s red Mercedes sports car parked down the road
rom where I live. I've no idea who owns it, but if I ever felt the urgent
need to spend my way out of a mid-life crisis...

190 SL perchance? Gorgeous aren't they?

--
Cheers, Steve.