Old June 10th 11, 12:25 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard Richard is offline

Default Oyster query - how could this have happened

On Thu, 9 Jun 2011 23:59:11 +0100, "Steve Dulieu"
wrote:

[Colin:]
I went past East Putney this morning and checked on the big ticket machine
there. It showed my balance was still £1.90 and showed the journey history
correctly but with a fare of "£0.00".

How did that happen?

Wild speculation, anything to do with the Weybridge inspired humongous
clusterfu*k on Monday evening/night?

I travelled on Monday evening and paid the normal fare - it could have
been worse, I wondered whether my journey would have timed-out - in
the end it was exactly 90 minutes from touch in to touch out, CLJ -
SUR.

Still, it turns out that Monday's disruption was but a dress rehearsal
for the main event yesterday, and I got caught again in that!

Richard.