Old June 10th 11, 09:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Martin Rich[_2_] Martin Rich[_2_] is offline

Default Exiotic cars in London?

"Steve Dulieu" wrote in message

"Martin Rich" wrote in message
o.uk...

"KilieLaurissa" wrote in
message

London is full of these typed of expensive cars, for examples, a
mercedes mclarren and lots of bugatti's and paganni zonda and
lamborghini's !!
I want to know what do these people work in London? How they learn to
drive such kind of cars?

There's a rather nice 1960s red Mercedes sports car parked down the road
rom where I live. I've no idea who owns it, but if I ever felt the urgent
need to spend my way out of a mid-life crisis...

190 SL perchance? Gorgeous aren't they?

googles

No - it's the later, more angular, 230SL. One reason that it caught my eye
is that its 'D' registration dates it to 1966, and it must have looked very
modern at that time. But I agree - the 190SL looks particularly gorgeous.

Martin